- Information and Reservation: +90 242 225 2545
GOLDCITY aims to be an organization makes difference in the industry by applying efficiently the requirements of Quality, Food Safety and Guest Satisfaction, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems, sustainable environmental practices and expert staff adopted a continious improvement approach based on legal requirements and protect the interest of all shareholders.
QUALITY, FOOD SAFETY AND GUEST SATISFACTION, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS COMMON POLICY
In order to provide the continuity of Guest Satisfaction and Food Safety;
● Specify the expectations and needs of the guests in advance to maximize the guest satisfaction.
● Provides our guests the right ways of conveying their complaints at any time they wish and protect their rights
● Produces trustable food in hygenic conditions, all levels of production, starting from raw metarials to presentation.
● Declares to obey the legislations and obligations related with the industry.
In order to provide the sustainability of environmental Management
● Ensures proper disposal of waste and recycle in the highest level
● Contributes the carried out environmental projects to inherit livable environment for next generations
● Reduces waste by using raw materials, energy and natural resources efficiently.
● Gives importance to wildlife and biodiversity and protect the ecological balance
● Encourages to employees, guests, suppliers and the local community to raise environmental awareness through environmental policies.
In order to provide the continuity of employee and local relations
● Provides employees safe and appopriate standards of working conditions
● Get our employees benefit in equal rights without distinction of gender or ethnicity
● Uses local products and services the possible highest level
● Helps by cooperating with comune and charity organisations, contributes the development of local culture
● Guarantees to respect to human and children rights and to protect children against whole types of neglect and exploitation
● Declares the welfare, health and safety needs of employees, guests, subcontractors and environment in the highest level.